26" Monza BMX Chrome (2022)
Monza 26" BMX is a head turner! Keeping the Monza 20" and 24" look and feel, the 26" frame is enlarged without loosing the playful style of a true BXM experience of the 80´s. Same high quality finish as the 24" Monza bikes, it comes in a best in class chrome finish. Frame and fork is made of Chromoly Tange Tubing and the bike is equipped with BMX classics like Bear Trap pedals, Tange SC-2 seat post clamp, Tange x Monza grips and Comp III tires. Rear Dia-Compe MX2 V-brake for optimal stopping power and optional Caliper front break is inserted in the box. The stem is upgraded to an integrated threadless model for reliable steering.
- Frame and fork: Tange CrMo tubing. Top tube length: 570mm/22.5"
- Finish: Chrome, triple plated chrome process
- Headset: Tange Seiki 1-1/8" Integrated
- Stem: Monza Alloy Stem, Top Load, reach 50mm, Finish: Chrome
- Rims: Alloy double wall, Black w/ black hubs 3/8" axle
- Handlebar: CrMo 22.2mm, Height: 186mm/7.3" & Width: 737mm/29"
- Rear brake: Dia-Compe V-Brake VC-733, Gold
- Brake lever: Dia-Compe DP7 Plus, Black
- Front Brake: The fork is delivered with Caliper brake mounts
- Seat: Monza BMX padded, Black w/ white logo
- Seat post: CrMo 22.2mm/350mm, Chrome
- Seat clamp: Tange SC-2, 25.4mm, Black&Silver
- Grips: Classic Tange grips by Monza, Black
- Bottom bracket: Sealed Cartridge. Square taper(JIS) 125/68mm(Euro)
- Crankset: 3-piece, 44T/110 BCD chainring, gold anodized, Cranks 175 mm, silver anodized
- Freewheel: 18T, Chrome
- Chain: YBN MK747, 1/2" x 1/8"
- Tires: Kenda Comp III 26 x 2.125, Black with gum wall
- Pedals: Monza Bear Trap, 9/16", body silver/cage anodized gold
- Weight: Complete bike: 13,1kg/28,8 pounds
All Monza bikes are delivered from our North Carolina warehouse pre-assembled in a secure export carton with only a few manual assembly steps remaining. Door-to-door delivery by FedEx or UPS.
For any questions contact us, or directly e-mail email@example.com