24" Monza BMX Cruiser
- Frame and fork by Tange tubing triple plated Cr-Mo steel
- Double wall rims
- Handlebar 700 mm / 27.5 inch, chrome plated
- Wheels 24"
- Dia Compe MX 1000/MX 121 brakes
- Viscount Dominator Seat
- Tange x Monza classic BMX grips
- 44T/110 BCD chainring anodized gold
- 16T free wheel
- Alloy three piece cranks 170 mm / 6.7 inch
- Kenda Comp III 24 x 2.125 tires
- Wellgo pedals
- Layback seat post 22.2mm / o.87 inch
- Weight complete bike 12.2 Kg / 26.9 lbs
This BMX is designed in Stockholm, Sweden under registered trademark MONZA. It is produced in Taiwan by the legendary bicycle producer Tange-Design, with vast experience from BMX frames and parts since the 1980´s. The bicycle comes pre-assembled with few montage parts for the end user to be done, and is shipped in secure export cartons suitable for international freights. Door-to-Door shipments are performed by FEDEX or UPS.
All Taxes are included in the prices.
For any questions contact us, or directly e-mail email@example.com