24" Monza BMX Cruiser with Skyway Tuff Wheels
- Tange tubing triple plated Cr-Mo steel
- Double wall rims
- Handlebar 700 mm / 27.5 inch, chrome plated
- Wheels 24"
- Dia Compe MX 1000/MX 121 brakes
- Viscount Dominator Seat
- Tange x Monza classic BMX grips
- 44T/110 BCD chainring anodized gold
- 16T free wheel
- Alloy three piece cranks 170 mm / 6.7 inch
- Kenda Comp III 24 x 2.125 tires
- Wellgo pedals
- Layback seat post 22.2mm / o.87 inch
- Weight complete bike 13.6 Kg / 34.4 lbs
This BMX is designed in Stockholm, Sweden under registered trademark MONZA. It is produced in Taiwan by the legendary bicycle producer Tange-Design, with vast experience from BMX frames and parts since the 1980´s. The bicycle comes pre-assembled with few montage parts for the end user to be done, and is shipped in secure export cartons suitable for international freights. Door-to-Door shipments are performed by FEDEX or UPS.
Payments are secured by highest Payment Card Security (PCI) standards offering Paypal, Mastercard, Visa Card, Amex, and for swedish customers KLARNA options.
All Taxes are included in the prices.
For any questions contact us, or directly e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org